- 2 cups thin Coconut Milk
- 4 gloves Garlic, minced
- 1 thumb-sized Ginger, julienned
- 1 medium-sized Onion, minced
- 4 lbs. Crabs
- Pepper & Salt to taste
- Moringa leaves
- String Beans
- 2 finger Chilies
- 1 cup thick Coconut Milk
How to Make It
- In a large pot, bring the thin coconut milk, garlic, ginger and onion to a boil.
- Add the crabs. Season to taste. Bring to a boil.
- Mix in the vegetables. Simmer till the veggies are fork-tender
- Pour in the thick coconut milk. Simmer for a couple more minutes.
- Serve hot with steaming rice.